Saturday, January 06, 2007

A Flicker picture from Flickr (Thing 5)


20060326_089a
Originally uploaded by joe calhoun.

This is a Flicker.
If all goes right I will have posted this picture on my blog entry successfully. First I set up a Flickr account. Then after (several weeks of) looking around Flickr, I found this photograph under Flickr's Creative Commons. (Photographer: Joe Calhoun) and put it on this blog using Flickr's blogging tool. (I did a test first (posting below).

This demonstrates how easy it is to find pictures and add them to your blog.
I was dreading doing this.

LaSeal

1 comment:

Gothmom said...

Now that you're embedding, I bet you start doing a lot more of it.

For myself, I'm addicted to embedding Youtube videos. I keep finding cool ole music videos from my salad days (the 1980's.)

Doodle