Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bloglines (Thing 8 and Thing 9)


Bloglines is great! Once upon a time I had a lot of Favorites. My Favorite (bookmark) list was really getting out of hand. Now with Bloglines I don't have to check every website on my favorites list for new updates: I've put a Blogline link on my toolbar. It's true that sometimes these Bloglines can accumulate. Should I continue to subscribe to the Resource Shelf? Was linking to the BBC news feed a very bad idea? Stay tuned and have a look at my Bloglines link. (Under "links" at the right of this blog.) Don't forget that you can "clip" entries that you may want to read again and again.
Downside: Once you've clicked on the blog entry it's gone if you haven't saved it.

1 comment:

Minerva said...

I like the "Keep new" box at the bottom of each entry. It lets me save a longer post to read at a later time. Of course, I currently have 24 such entries...