Saturday, April 09, 2011

Five Love Languages

Dr Beach mentioned Gary Chapman's book Five Love Languages. Library Journal sent me Love as a Way of Life to review several years ago, and I went on to read the Five Languages of Love. Chapman gives I remember taking the quiz, but couldn't find the results.
I logged on to www.5lovelanguages.com, took the assessment and got Dr, Djonz to take it too.

LaSeal
Love Language Scores:
9 Words of Affirmation
6 Quality Time
1 Receiving Gifts
4 Acts of Service
10 Physical Touch

Dr Djonz
8 Words of Affirmation
9 Quality Time
2 Receiving Gifts
7 Acts of Service
4 Physical Touch

I have touch as the highest score; Dr. Djonz has Quality time. We both have Words of Affirmation as our second, both lowest on receiving gifts, He values acts of service more than I do. We should be ok as long as we talk to each other, but I must remember that he needs my undivided attention -- difficult for me because I multitask at home.

No comments: